Valentine’s Day is hallmarked by the giving of chocolates to your romantic interest. Medical and scientific research reveal that gifting chocolates is not simply an act of affection. It turns out that regularly consuming chocolate prevents cardiovascular disease, promotes weight loss, and aids in meditation. Chocolate is no longer a junk food – to the contrary, it’s a holistic treat that supports the mind and body. Chocolate was first introduced into Europe soon after Spanish conquistador Hernando Cortés came upon the Maya and Aztecs and observed them preparing cacao drinks. Writings from 1556 contain a passage written by an...Read More
Month: February 2016
- How You Can Incorporate Guava Juice Into Your New Year’s Tradition
- How Guava Juice Is More Nutritious for You Than These 7 Popular Fruit Juices
- Can Drinking Guava Juice Help Treat Diabetes Mellitus?
- If You Don’t Have Health Insurance, Here’s How You Can Buy Insulin Cheap and Safely
- 3 Important Guidelines You Need to Know for Less Pain and Better Absorption When Using Basal Insulin Needles