You probably think that protein powders are just for body builders right? Nope! In fact, doctors found that they’re great for losing weight. In studies, participants who took whey protein had lower insulin and glucose levels and boosted muscle growth. High insulin and glucose levels are signs of insulin resistance (which can lead to diabetes), so it seems whey protein can help protect or delay development of diabetes. This also means that whey protein may boost your glucose metabolism, since researchers found less sugar in the participants’ bloodstreams. The good news is, researchers also found that it doesn’t seem to matter what kind...Read More
Month: November 2016
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day – it seems like all major holidays have one thing in common: eating a lot. This is especially true for Halloween, which is more popular for children and young adults. But researchers found that children are at greater risk of getting cavities, which is the most common infection of early childhood. You don’t have to ruin your kids’ fun. If you take their treats away or tell them to stop eating the cake, you’ll dampen the holiday spirits and have your loved ones spite you. As a good parent, you should be...Read More
- How You Can Incorporate Guava Juice Into Your New Year’s Tradition
- How Guava Juice Is More Nutritious for You Than These 7 Popular Fruit Juices
- Can Drinking Guava Juice Help Treat Diabetes Mellitus?
- If You Don’t Have Health Insurance, Here’s How You Can Buy Insulin Cheap and Safely
- 3 Important Guidelines You Need to Know for Less Pain and Better Absorption When Using Basal Insulin Needles