Many wonderful recipes call for fruit juice for a tangy, sweet kick. But substituting guava juice can amp up the dish’s taste even more, while also adding a significant health boost. Here are a few recipes that you can add guava juice to: 1. Orange Juice Chicken Orange juice chicken is a popular baked chicken dish where the chicken is marinated with orange juice, mustard, brown sugar, and onion. In some instances, butter and flour are used for better texture. Guava juice has the same sweet, sour, and tangy flavor as orange juice, except with an added strawberry-esque side....Read More
Month: March 2018
- 3 Delicious Recipes You Can Add Guava Juice to for Better Health
- Guava Juice Is Becoming More Mainstream
- How You Can Incorporate Guava Juice Into Your New Year’s Tradition
- How Guava Juice Is More Nutritious for You Than These 7 Popular Fruit Juices
- Can Drinking Guava Juice Help Treat Diabetes Mellitus?