Father’s Day has come and you’re probably all geared up to spend the day with your loving dad. While making your dad happy today to show your appreciation for all that he’s done for you is great, you should also consider his health. Here’s what you should know about the number one disease that most dads in America should watch out for. We all love our dads, and Father’s Day is the one day out of the year officially dedicated to them! It’s when you show how much you love your father by spoiling him more than you usually...Read More
Author: Justin Vict
It’s 5 A.M. and you’re reluctantly getting up to do your morning exercises before you have to prepare breakfast and drop the kids off at school. Believe it or not, having a cup or two of coffee now instead of during breakfast or before heading out to work can improve your workout. In fact, having another two cups of coffee throughout the day, like during lunch, protects you from chronic illnesses like cancer! Sounds crazy? Well, scientists don’t think so. Drinking coffee gets you more kick from your workouts. Drinking coffee before working out increases your metabolism while you...Read More
- 3 Delicious Recipes You Can Add Guava Juice to for Better Health
- Guava Juice Is Becoming More Mainstream
- How You Can Incorporate Guava Juice Into Your New Year’s Tradition
- How Guava Juice Is More Nutritious for You Than These 7 Popular Fruit Juices
- Can Drinking Guava Juice Help Treat Diabetes Mellitus?