If you’re living with diabetes mellitus, you’ve probably gotten an earful of advice from your doctor, from “take your meds on schedule” to “eat right” to “get more exercise.” But sticking to doctor’s orders can be a challenge no matter how forceful or reprimanding your doctor is — which could be part of the problem. Registered dietician nutritionist and diabetes mellitus educator Susan Weiner agrees: “Putting people down for not following a health professional’s advice doesn’t lead to positive and long-term changes.” So what does? The answer may lie with diabetes mellitus patients themselves. Diabetes mellitus experts are discovering...Read More
Author: Susie Yakowicz
- How You Can Incorporate Guava Juice Into Your New Year’s Tradition
- How Guava Juice Is More Nutritious for You Than These 7 Popular Fruit Juices
- Can Drinking Guava Juice Help Treat Diabetes Mellitus?
- If You Don’t Have Health Insurance, Here’s How You Can Buy Insulin Cheap and Safely
- 3 Important Guidelines You Need to Know for Less Pain and Better Absorption When Using Basal Insulin Needles